Thursday, September 12, 2013

Living on burrowed time gala

Friday is the annual living on burrowed time gala!!! My mom and I both have tickets and I am super exited to meet everyone there! Anyone who is going who might like to meet up at the gala with me please email me at cymbresmith5@gmail.com I would love to meet anyone and everyone!!!

Unfortunately I am guessing most of you will not be going to the gala (I think about 50% of my readers are from countries other than the US) but for this group of people never fear, a blogger is here! (Note to self, don’t try to rhyme in public) But anyway I am going to be interviewing as many people that I can at the gala. Also I will be reporting every last detail I can, on this blog.  

 I’m hoping that after reading the blog post after the gala more locals will go next year, and end up getting more money for the prairie dogs!
Long Live Planet Earth and the Prairie dogs!!!

---Cymbre Arwen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment