Saturday, December 8, 2012

Celebrating good news!/Come to a prairie dog graveyard cross making party!

A prairie dog 
Me making a grave-marker
The crosses
The first thing I want to say is there is really good news in the greenbelt prairie dog town! On my most recent walk down there I saw a miracle! There were five prairie dogs that escaped extermination! Most likely there were more hiding in holes in the ground! I found fresh holes all around the field!  To celebrate I would like to throw a prairie dog graveyard party!  There is a large field section that lots of people have put up many crosses and I want to help out! Anyone who wants to come just go to the place on the map below and bring some string if you can (there are plenty of sticks).  The party is on Sunday the 9th (tomorrow) at 12:00-1:00.

2 comments:

  1. hi there, would you like me to email you some "prairie dog supporter" labels to wear at your city council meeting? you would have to buy the actual labels, but i could email you the design. let me know! :) we wore them at the boulder county meetings and i think they were helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I think I have some sticker paper somewhere that I could print them on!

    ReplyDelete