Tuesday, December 4, 2012

daly update

Hi readers,
 good news, I have gotten to nearly two HUNDRED page views and might get on the news to get more publicity to the blog!!!  Portugal has been added to the list of people who view the blog! We are at five diffident countries!!!

I would also like to apologize about not doing a blog post yesterday I was a little busy.  I also manged to find a video of the prairie dogs before they were killed. Soon I will post a video of the graveyard.
I am working on making a petition  but it is a lot harder than you might think! There is a lot of legal stuff that is hard to understand using my young brain.  So if any of you viewers happen to know where I can get a petition template, a really exact petition template, because the other day a bunch of people made a HUGE petition of over six THOUSAND signatures but because when printing it out they made the font one tiny pixel too small and all of their work went down the shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment